Monday, September 19, 2011

////

Fall TV season

The fall TV season is about to begin and I'm ready to get into a new show. Ever since the end of Lost, I haven't religiously watched any show, well besides Modern Family. I've tried to get into a few other shows but either I lost interest and/or the show got cancelled.




Last season I watched the following:

Mad Love (I like the quirky comedy of Sarah Chalke but the show sucked)
V (I liked the original series but this remake was stupid)
Traffic Lights (I actually liked it but it didn't get renewed)
Perfect Couples (eh, I lost interest after a few episodes)


This year I will give a few new shows a chance:

Terra Nova (Fox)
Premieres: Monday, Sept. 26 at 8/7c
Man travels back to prehistoric times. I love me some dinosaurs. Wonder if the kids will like this too.


Person of Interest (CBS)
Premieres: Thursday, Sept. 22 at 9/8c
Ben from Lost invents something that identifies people who will commit crime. It sounds like Minority Report.


New Girl (Fox)
Premieres: Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 9/8c
Seems like a chick flick show but I like Zooey Deschanel ever since watching 500 Days of Summer.


Once Upon a Time (ABC)
Premieres: Sunday, Oct. 23 at 8/7c
Do you think fairy tales are real? They are in Storybrooke, Maine, a town frozen in time with fairy-tale figures who have no recollection of their real identities. When reading the description, I'm not too sure what to make of this but I'll DVR it because I'm curious.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Mel said... September 19, 2011 at 11:28 PM

    I already LOVE New Girl! It was on demand... I've watched it 5 times already.

Post a Comment